- Weight: ??
- Length: ?? You have grown so long these past couple of weeks. In your new clothes I swear you have already outgrown the length!!
- Clothes: 3-6 months.
- Diapers: Size 2
- Sleeping: You sleep pretty good. You are waking one time a night. I can't complain. This isn't bad. I take the good nights with the bad nights. The past 6 nights you have slept all night long. I hope this is a pattern and here to stay.
- You are a pretty good little boy. I don't want to jinx it because I am enjoying this.
- You smile and have three dimples. One deep one and two little ones.
- You rarely cry. Generally this is if you are super duper hungry.
- You love to smile, coo, and laugh!!!
- Your big brothers love you so much!
- You try to push yourself over when on your tummy and back. I imagine a roll is in our near future. You also scoot on your back. You are in a different place sometimes when we put you on your activity mat.
- You love to kick your legs.
- You are starting not to mind tummy time.
- You have clogged tear ducts. This has been better this month. I am waiting for another flare up :(.
- You were evaluated by PT and we have started therapy for your torticollis.
Jose & I are high school sweethearts who got married in 2005. We had our first son in November 2008 and have enjoyed every moment since. Little did we know we had fertility issues. Guess what?! We just welcomed our 2nd miracle, Misael!
Friday, June 27, 2014
Three Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment