Friday, May 23, 2008

Whew....it's been a few days!

Well, it has been a few days since I last posted. I have been working non-stop since Tuesday night. When I got off of work today I went to the OB/GYN. It looks like I am changing doctors AGAIN! I feel like a doctor whore. LOL. Anyways, the reason I am switching is that my OB/GYN feels that I should deliver in the city where my cardiologist is, mainly for the coordination of care. She also gave me the option of switching to a cardiologist in Ft. Worth and keeping the same OB/GYN. Since I absolutely love my cardiologist now and if our child were to have a heart defect I would want them to go to Children's, we have decided to go to the Big D to have Baby Flores. I really enjoyed the OB/GYN I had and would recommend her to anyone. Now....more doctors appointments so they can get acquainted with me.

On a different note.....Jose and I are going on our much anticipated honeymoon next Wednesday. We will be leaving for Riviera Maya at 0600! I am so excited!! Monday my mom and I went shopping for some larger clothes since I am facing the fact that my body is changing and boy was that depressing and happy at the same time! I worked really hard to lose weight but I did that so I could be healthy when I was pregnant....so it isnt that bad.


On to how I feel and stuff like that. I have been feeling queasy and icky for the last couple of weeks. It seems to be an all day kind of thing. I do have periods of feeling okay and other periods of wanting to crawl into a fetal position. I have also noticed that I my body is changing. Yes...it is getting larger. I feel like a mini Dolly Parton and my waist is getting thicker. Last night went I went to potty I noticed the dark line on my belly. The linea nigra has appeared. I also am having lots of headaches and experiencing insomnia. I seem to not be able to sleep well. The only days I sleep well are the days I work because I am totally exhausted. I also have round ligament pain and have to urinate like every 45 min to 1 hour. Try sleeping during the day when you wake up every 1-2 hours to pee!! Ahhhhh!!! It gets annoying but at the same time it is worth it. In addition to all of these things I am eating every 3 hours and I also snack very often. I cried about it last weekend but Jose says I really dont eat anymore than I used to.....just more often. He tells me to eat more at dinner and maybe it will last longer. I still like Taco Bell and enjoy eating soup (chicken noodle).

Well, I guess that is all for now!
I am 13 weeks 2 days!

No comments: