Jose & I are high school sweethearts who got married in 2005. We had our first son in November 2008 and have enjoyed every moment since. Little did we know we had fertility issues. Guess what?! We just welcomed our 2nd miracle, Misael!
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Week 25
Week 25
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: My little guy is the size of an eggplant (still).
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 4 pounds of the 9 I ended up losing. I still have not gained any weight!
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity bottoms. My shirts are a mainly my normal ones with a couple of maternity t-shirts mixed in. I also am wearing normal size dresses still.
Gender: A little boy!
Movement: My little guy is very active at times! I love it!
Sleep: I have my moments when I sleep well and then moments where I don't. I still wake up 1-3 times a night to go potty or eat a snack (when my sugar is low).
What I miss: I think I am starting to miss honey buns and fresh cookies! I also want some brownies!!
Cravings: I have been eating quite a bit of cereal lately. I love me some Fruit Loops and my sugars don't go crazy. It's funny but I CANNOT eat cereal in the morning only at night as a before bed snack, otherwise my sugars are through the roof. I also have been eating a package of Frito's and Cheetos which are surprisingly low in carbs!!
Symptoms: I get very uncomfortable on days where I am very busy at work. I am busy all of the time, but some days are just worse than others.
More and more people are noticing I am pregnant. I have to admit I love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment