Saturday, June 8, 2013

Lately

Lately life has been happening. I really have no extra time. No extra time to work out. No extra time for me (which is fine). No extra time to blog. 

I always think of things I want to put on here but I just don't have time.

I need to make time. Seriously.

I need to do this frequently because so much happens.

Lately, we have been living. Here are some bullet points on  the Flores family:


  • Misael is currently in week 5 of his helmet. They this next week is our last. Hmmm. I have mixed emotions about this. Are we ready? Notice I said we...which should really be me. Am I ready? The therapist said yesterday she'd like to see him have a little more growth here and there. Then she took his helmet off and said it would be the last adjustment since we are at the rivets (nothing else to shave after yesterday). So, I told her once the images are done and they think we need it longer that'd we be willing to get another one to insure he got what he needed. So we find out Thursday after our images if he is done or needs another. They say he probably won't. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Funny how I had mixed emotions about getting one and now I am having them about finishing.
  • Misael is eating two meals per day. In the morning we give him cereal and a fruit and at night a vegetable. He is definitely a tubby. He loves his food.
  • Ipolito has started indoor soccer. He looks so cute in his little shin guards and long socks. I am not fond of his coach. You see, his t-ball coach spoiled us. He was good. Really good. He was great with the kids and he could coach well. I am trying to keep an open mind. I told Jose today I am going to coach soccer next and I know next to nothing about it!! 
  • We need a new roof and a new bathroom remodel. Ouch. The roof has been coming and since the last hail storm it is needed. A couple of weeks ago on my way home Jose told me that a "couple of tiles fell off" while he was cleaning. Well, when I got home there was a 4 x4 square missing. More than a couple...just a little. He fixed it for the time being but we need everything re-done...plus wood behind it. 
  • Ipolito loves this darn computer. That's another reason I don't have time to blog. He is on it frequently playing games, watching movies, etc.
Well, this is all for now. Papi's birthday and Father's Day is on the horizon.  Oh...here are some pictures of our happenings lately!


Where do I fit?!





Handsome Fellas

Proof he is part Beserra...we all stick our tongues out.




Squash was yummy!


Mama

No comments: