Monday, May 12, 2014

One Month

  • Weight: 9 lbs 4 oz
  • Length: 21 ish inches. I do not remember and I can't find the paper (I have it somewhere).
  • Clothes: 0-3 months. You only wore newborn for about 3 weeks. From the get go the sleeves were like 3/4 sleeves. You are long and lanky boy like Ipolito.
  • Diapers: Size 1
  • Sleeping: You sleep pretty good. You are waking one-two times a night.  I can't complain.  This isn't bad.
  • You are a pretty good little boy. I don't want to jinx it because I am enjoying this.  
  • You smile and have three dimples. One deep one and two little ones.
  • You rarely cry. Generally this is if you are super duper hungry or have gas.  You have been cranky each night from about 730-830.  
  • You are on a pretty good schedule.  
  • Your big brothers love you so much!
  • Misael is becoming more soft with his hands (he used to clobber you).  
  • You do not care for tummy time at all. 
  • You have a small umbilical hernia
  • You have clogged tear ducts. 

So far, for being a month into this crazy family you are doing well!! We love you so much Mariano Santos!!

No comments: