Monday, October 27, 2008

Week 35!

Well, I am officially 35 weeks pregnant! I am getting so excited and nervous! We did so much this week. We had another baby shower on Saturday with both our families and friends. We received so many beautiful things! The shower was absolutely wonderful and beautiful! Jose and I are so fortunate to have so many loving family members and friends. Hopefully I am going to be able to upload a slide show to the blog this time.

I am getting larger. My belly is starting to point out more and it is so hard to sleep! I am so uncomfortable and I hardly sleep more than 1.5 hours at a time. Earlier this week I was sick again! We finally figured out it was the sugar free gummy bears I had been eating. So needless to say I am no longer eating those.

We have done so much with the baby's room this week. We organized everything and I washed all of the newborn and 0-3 months clothes, blankets, socks, and bibs. The room looks so good! I hopefully will post pics later.

This week I have a sonogram on Tuesday morning and an OB/GYN appointment on Thursday. I get my first internal exam and I am nervous! I have heard mixed things on the internal exams.

Well, this is all for now.

I am 35 weeks, 5 days.






























































































































No comments: