Ipolito was baptized on Saturday, May 9, 2009 at Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church. The day went by fast and somewhat smooth. My little boy was the best behaved child there!! He didn't even cry when the water was poured on his head! He of course was gorgeous! The only thing that went kind of bad was when I went to Tom Thumb to pick up his cake it looked NOTHING like what I wanted! I was so disappointed! I almost started crying! BUT I did get the cake for half off. I guess that was the LEAST they could do.
Jose's sister and her husband were Ipolito's Godparents. We had lots of family over to our house afterwards for a lunch of fried chicken, corn, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, potato salad, & cake! I had lots of fun seeing everyone and just being with family!
I have attached pictures of Ipolito's Baptism. He also has TWO bottom teeth! I have tried and tried to get pictures of those but have not been successful!
No comments:
Post a Comment