Week 30
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: My little guy is the size of a head of lettuce measuring 18 inches and 3.2 lbs!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 4 pounds of the 9 I ended up losing. I didn't lose or gain any weight this week.
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity clothes, but can still fit into many of my normal shirts.
Size of baby: My little guy is the size of a head of lettuce measuring 18 inches and 3.2 lbs!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 4 pounds of the 9 I ended up losing. I didn't lose or gain any weight this week.
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity clothes, but can still fit into many of my normal shirts.
Gender: A little boy!
Movement: My little guy is very active. He rolls and kicks quite often.
Sleep: I am sleeping better than last week but still not great.
What I miss: Eating whatever I want.
Cravings: I still am loving my Fruit Loops and apples.
Symptoms: My belly button is really looking odd these days. It sticks out a little but is still an outie. I think my stomach is getting very large these days. I also am getting a little nauseous after I eat. I guess my stomach is being pushed up these days. I have the most horrible spider/varicose vein on my R ankle. The ankle is swollen and now i have to wear different socks to work. My feet are also swelling. My skinny feet look normal now.
No comments:
Post a Comment