Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 32

Week 32

How Far Along:32Weeks


Size of baby: My little guy is the size of a honeydew (4.5 lbs & 19 in).

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 3 more pounds this week.  I am up to 5 pounds of the 9 pounds I lost at the beginning.

Maternity Clothes:  I wear maternity clothes but am able to fit into my regular scrub pants and scrub tops.  I definitely am able to wear less scrubs now and find myself wearing t-shirts with my scrub pants.

Gender: A little boy!

Movement: My little guy is very active. He rolls and kicks quite often. I can tell he is still sideways though.  His head is on my left and his feet on my right.  

Sleep: I am sleeping the same. I wake up at specific times to potty...about every 2-3 hours.

What I miss:  I miss sweet things.  I definitely WILL have a piece of pumpkin pie tomorrow!

Cravings:  I still am loving my Fruit Loops and apples. I have added Frosted Flakes and Flaming Hot Fritos to the list as well.

Symptoms: My feet are swelling pretty much every day now.  My right ankle looks yucky too.  It is weird that my feet actually look normal size. I normally have narrow feet.  I can't wear Dansko's anymore to work only tennis shoes.  I get very uncomfortable more often and I walk as fast as a snail. My lower legs are also getting swollen. I have pitting edema most of the time.  The doctor (both the cardiologist & OB/GYN) told me I need to wear compression stockings ALL OF THE TIME!! I bought new ones just today.  They also told me to stay off of my feet as much as I can and rest.  Easier said than done, but I am trying really hard. 

No comments: