Mr. Misael is rolling over from his tummy to his back!
I was so excited. I was sure it was a fluke but he kept doing it over and over. As soon as I can figure out how to upload a video I will.
In other news, Misael & I have been sick with a cold. Mine has been mainly sinus pain, pressure, & congestion. Misael has been congested but I think we are on the mend.
On the sleeping front he is more awake during the day (except when he has been sick). At night he sleeps in about 4 hour stretches x 2. Then he is awake for about an hour to hour and a half after that feed which is anywhere from 4 to 5 am. It isn't perfect but it is way better than Ipolito was doing.
Well, that is all for now.
~Mamá
No comments:
Post a Comment