Misael is 8 weeks old today. I cannot believe it! It seems like just yesterday I went into labor and then brought him home from the NICU.
The past week has been okay. We have settled into somewhat of a routine. I say somewhat because some days it works and some days it doesn't but mostly it does. Misael is awake off and on during the day until about 5 or 6 and then he is wide awake until his 9 or 10 feeding. He then sleeps 4-5 hours and then wakes up once more about 6 or 7 and then is somewhat awake for about 30-40 minutes and then is out again. Sometimes for another 3 hours sometimes for about 1.5-2 hours.
He is so cute. Misael is short and chunky whereas Ipolito was long and skinny. They look so much alike but yet so different. It is amazing. They have totally different pout about to cry faces though.
Misael is still spitting up but sometimes not as often and not with each feed as was before he started telling us when he had enough. His hernia is still large and in charge. It still squishes and it is still creepy. I tell him, can you make that thing be quiet?!
Ipolito is adjusting to having baby brother around and he is so sweet and helpful! I am more patient with him and I thank God for that. I was worried there for awhile because I felt so bad that I was so short tempered. I was wondering if it would ever go away or if I was going to be like that forever. I am usually not like that.
I go back to work in two weeks. We found out yesterday our sitter, the one we have used the past 4 years is not going to take Misael. In short she wants us to take him full time and is saying that she no longer does drop-ins, which is what we want to do. We just need one day a week of child care for Misael. I am so pissed off and stressed. We will revisit this with her next Monday and if we can't come to an agreement we will just use the day care at my work for Misael that one day a week.
Here are some pictures of my guys:
 |
| Wearing Papi's shirt from when he was a baby |
 |
| My boys and I |
 |
| Ipolito helping change a diaper |
 |
| I love this picture |
 |
| Our first family of 4 photo! |
 |
| Cutie barely awake |
 |
| Mama & the boys |
 |
| Mama & Misael snuggling |
 |
| My cuties |
 |
| Per Jose: who tooted?! |
 |
| My Valentine doing a little smile |
 |
| So cute! |
 |
| Finally grabbing on to the play mat toys. |
No comments:
Post a Comment