Sunday, August 7, 2011

San Antonio - Day 4

Day 4 started a little later (I was slowly getting more sleep). We all woke up slowly, packed & headed out to Mi Tierra to eat and walk around the Market Square.  We had lots of fun and Ipolito got his first toy gun. Man, is it loud. I got a spoon rest and a little ceramic dish to hold my bobby pins & rubber bands (I use quite a lot on my bee hive). Then it was time to come home. We had been on the road for 10 minutes and Ipolito was out. He slept over 3 hours! I am not ashamed to say I also took a 2 hour nap! Coming home was bittersweet. I hated leaving our vacation but was ready to sleep in my own bed. I can't wait for our next vacation.  We had so much fun and our little Pito Pocket is growing up so fast. 
Cezar & Marcus before their "big" fight

Papi & Ipolito

Mommy & Ipolito

Jack & Pito

Jack & Aunt TuTu


Kisses


Dancing to La Bamba

Shaking his bootie!

The boys at the Mercado




Playing their DS's while we pack the van

No pictures!

Grandpa "supervising" the loading of the van

Jose & Crystal Flores

Mommy & Papi
EXHAUSTED!

No comments: