I FAILED the one hour glucose test for gestational diabetes. Now I have to take the three hour test this next Friday. UGHH!! Hopefully I do not have gestational diabetes.....I dont know if I can handle that too! I told Jose if I do that means we are both changing our eating habits and his eyes got as big as saucers!
Well....nothing much has been going on. I am still exhausted and I am gaining weight like its in fashion. Baby Ismael has been very, very, active today. I amalmost wondering if he is trying to turn around....b/c on Tuesday he was still in a breech position. I was just so uncomfortable b/c he was moving so much and I just dont think I am used to that yet. Oh well....it is welcome.
I know this is short, but of course I can barely keep my eyes open....I think I may take a quick nap!
I am 25 weeks 3 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment