
Well, apparently Ipolito loves hot dogs! He had 4 of them for dinner! Now, he only had the wieners and only one bun but still he had 4 of them!! I also gave him a few chips and some apple slices as well. Now, this is the eater I have missed for the past week! We have all been battling a horrible GI bug and are now feeling more like ourselves.
In other news this is the proud mama of a little boy who sleeps in his own bed!! Woo hooo!!! Let me tell you how excited I was. We ended up making his bed into a crib again and allowing him to watch a show for 30 minutes before lights out, but it works! He also has the hall light on as well to ease his nerves since we think part of the problem was that he is afraid of the dark. He has now been sleeping in there for a week! Now, let me tell you about my bed. Not only is it wonderful but I got new sheets since I had been making holes in the my old ones from my restless sleep. I woke up each 1-2 hours and constantly moved around. Apparently after about 10 weeks of this I finally made a hole in my sheets. No fear...I bought new ones that feel like cardboard, but we have some 1000TC Egyptian Cotton sheets on the way.
Ipolito is also quite the talker now speaking in whole sentences for the past month and very opinionated. Some of his favorite phrases are, "What happened?" "I don't want to!" "I want some dinosaurs!" "I love you" and my favorite, "You're pretty mama!" The last one of course is a product of my lovely husband's teaching!
Well, I think this is enough updating for the day. Stay tuned...I hope to be better at this blogging in 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment