I also take numerous pictures everyday since Jose isn't with us much during the week and the boy does many funny/irritating things. For example, last night he was really catching up on his lack of eating the past week. After dinner, he had snacks of apples (x2), a couple of Danimals, some cheese (to stop it all up), and his fave-grapes! Well, as soon as I started to talk on the phone to my mother as I do every night I heard the refrigerator open up. I'll be darned if as soon as I got off I see him closing the door with a piece of leftover chicken in his hand! I said, "What are you doing?!" Ipo replied to me nonchalantly, "I eating chicken!" I explained to him that it was not time to eat chicken, it was cold, and that he was seriously about to be sick from the amount of food he had eaten that evening. He of course didn't care but he did put it back for me.
This morning as we were getting ready to head out the door for Ms. Shari's house I hear, "Mommy I see you!" Of course I turned around and what do I see?! The boy is on his "car" with a flashlight attached to it! I couldn't help but laugh and grab my phone to take a picture. I guess he takes after his father with that one.
Well, I am off to run some errands before I pick up my little guy then we have to run to the mall to get some new shoes from Stride Rite since his other ones are falling apart at the toes! I wonder what size he is now?!

No comments:
Post a Comment